Why become a member of the Individualized Funding Coalition for Ontario?
Membership in the Coalition will:
- Strengthen your commitment in the reality that people with disabilities can direct their own lives (with help from family and friends when requested or needed).
- Send a strong, credible message that there are many people in Ontario who share this belief – a vision for supported decision making.
- Offer you a voice at meetings and/or by email giving you opportunities to share, discuss and have a say in different directions.
- Provide you the opportunity to be part of collective efforts to move individualized funding forward in Ontario as a support to an everyday ordinary life.
- Keep you abreast of our gatherings, latest work, government direction and possible actions to participate in.
- Provide financial support for ongoing work of the ‘Coalition’.
- Affirm the ‘Coalition’s’ efforts along the journey.
How Do I Become A Member?
To become a member just download the Individualized Funding Coalition’s Information and Membership Brochure. Fill it out and mail it to the address printed on the brochure. Please remember to sign your support for the Accord and enclose your cheque made out to the: Individualized Funding Coalition for Ontario.